Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

A few extra pics that Ms. Kemmer sent from Chloe's Pumpkin Patch Field Trip last Thursday!

Ms. Kemmer's 1st Grade Class 

Saturday Morning I had the pleasure of running the Susan G. Komen Race in Nashville with some of my co-workers from Jenkins & Wynne!  I've done a few 5Ks...but, this was most of their first times!  So exciting!  It was a brutally cold morning, but we made the best of it at 6am! :)

Thanks to Casey, I kept a very steady 10 minute pace!  I couldn't be more proud of my time.  I wasn't tired, my legs and lungs felt great!  Quite an accomplishment for me!

After the race, we took the kids to the Homecoming Parade at APSU!
{future Chi Omega Legacy's}


Sunday morning, we had family pictures bright and early with Courtney!
It was quite cold, but we made the best of it!  Courtney texted me a quick preview of Carter...I was so nervous that we didn't get any of him because he was all over the place!  I can't wait to see the rest!  I know we got several good ones!
{this was his sweet outfit...we all wore neutrals}

Sunday night, we headed to Trunk or Treat at Grace Community Church!
It was a HUGE success!  There were tons of people, great 'trunks', and good food!
Afterwards, we went in for Grace's Worship night!  I think the kids really enjoyed it!  
We got some good cousin time in with Chandler Kate :) 

{it did not take him long to get the hang of Trick or Treating...
he kept saying "I want candy in my bucket."
Not very subtle!!} 

{Chloe is a Purple Country / Pop Star...crimped hair and all} 

We are looking forward to Halloween on Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. glad to see chloe's class dressed in shorts sleeves, etc. i went with leila's class today and it was FREEZING with that wind!! great job on your race!!

    ReplyDelete