Friday, January 25, 2013

Pee Pee in the Potty

Hooray!  I'm happy to report that Carter has officially begun the Potty Training process!  Cindy, his wonderful sitter, has started sitting him on the potty this week.  Her only instructions for me was to sit him on the potty in the morning and right before he goes to bed.  Well, last night, he sat on the potty....and actually peed!  I couldn't believe it.  I tried not to get too excited because I know the 'over reaction' can cause them to regress...so, I gave him a high five & told him how proud I was!  This morning before he got dressed, I sat him on the potty again, and, wouldn't you know it...he peed again!  I could not believe it.  He was so proud of himself!

I, of course, had to document the moment with a photo!

{don't mind the bed head}

No comments:

Post a Comment