Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Photo-A-Day: January 1-15

Its a new month, you should join in on the Photo-A-Day Challenge...
it's easy & fun!
Follow me daily @franjenkins on Instagram.

1.1 today
We celebrated with our other favorite 2 year old! Happy 2nd Birthday Austin!

 1.2 something new
My new Mizuno tennis shoes...they have been put to good use the last few weeks!

1.3 heart
This girl has my heart. She has been loving on all 3 of her American Girl dolls since Christmas. She will make a good little Mommy some day!

 1.4 the view from here
"Momma, catch...arms up" I love this little boy!

1.5 movement
...or lack there of this day. Taking advantage of 2 napping kids and watching Apple TV.

1.6 mine
All mine.

1.7 street
Busy weeknight on Warfield Blvd & Dunbar Cave Road.

1.8 something beginning with a "t"
BED-TIME! Ready Llama Llama Red Pajama 4xs in a row!

1.9 paper
Always a sea of it on my desk at any given time!

1.10 one o'clock
Ordered in at work with Amanda...Blackhorse to-go!  YUM!

1.11 water
My favorite water bottle to drink my water from!

1.12 surprise
I am super surprised at how great this DIY burlap wreath turned out!  Looks great on my door...I was happy to replace my Christmas wreath with something fresh and different!

1.13 circle
top//ham salad for lunch
bottom//turkey taco chili for dinner

1.14 yellow
This Gerber daisy has been with me through all of my cars.  Something nice and bright to look at every day!

1.15 an ordinary moment
Chloe visited me at work today because school let out early due to the impending ice storm.  She left us with this fabulous snowman drawing.  I especially love the large black bow on stick figure Chloe!


No comments:

Post a Comment