Thursday, January 3, 2013

'Tis the Season Part 1

Well, I think I was non-existent on this 'ole blog for the month of December so I have tons of festive things to post.  I think I'm just going to rock out with bullet point style!  Hope you don't mind!

*First up, we made our 2nd Gingerbread House of the season.  With Blake's help, this one came out much nicer {he is a far better icer than me}!
*I know I already posted about this, but I was sent this group shot from the 1st Grade Pet Show--Ms. Kemmer & Mrs. Lynn's 1st Grade Classes!!  {Chloe is in the front row}
*Chloe & I made reindeer food together this year...we made 3 little jars...wanted to make sure Chandler had some to sprinkle for the reindeer as well!
*My Mom sent me this picture...I absolutely love the joy in all 3 of their faces!
*Our Elf on the Shelf, Charlie, had a few tricky things up his sleeve this year.  I caught a few on camera...luckily!

 
{tea party // taking Chloe's note to Santa // taking a bubble bath}
*I was able to go to Chloe's class party on the 18th.  The kids ate snacks, made a craft, and had a book exchange.
*On the 19th, Clarksville Academy had their Christmas Program.  I was so excited...Chloe had her 1st speaking part.  She did AMAZING!  I was so proud of her!  They also sang several sweet Christmas songs.  
More to come tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment