Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Nothing like a low-key weekend...they are much needed sometimes; especially because we like to run, run, run ALL THE TIME! 

The weather was beautiful on Friday and Saturday. You never would believe that it was January out there. So pretty, in fact, we had all the windows rolled down on the way home Friday.  Chloe was more than excited...I snapped this picture of her on the way home. I love the joy in her face. 

We did a lot of movie watching too.  I think we watched The Sandlot 4 times total this weekend.  I love that that my kids love the same movies Blake & I watched as kids. 
Here are Carter & I snuggled up on the couch watching Toy Story. 

Chloe likes to steal my phone and take tons of pictures {like 40-50 at a time}.  This weekend, she decided to have a photo shoot with her American Girl Dolls and Clarice, her Build-A-Bear.  These are the 'best' from the shoot ;) 

Chloe has been really into playing school lately.  Yesterday, she asked if I would play with her.  When I said yes, she got her area all ready....to include Welcoming me to her classroom!  We did several worksheets and then she read me Hop on Pop by Dr. Seuss {it was a win-win--she thought she was playing teacher and I was getting in some reading time for her}!  

Also, since yesterday was a rainy, yucky day, we all stayed in.  While Carter was napping and Chloe was watching The Sandlot for the 3rd time, I decided to make my  newest DIY wreath!  It came out so great.  I am thrilled with our newest door addition! 

Finally, I saw where someone posted this on Facebook...it was a good reminder this morning when I was waking up to go and run...great thought to help start my day...bonus that it was said by Henry Ford ;) 

1 comment:

  1. I love how excited Chloe looks as the window is down. Snuggles with the kids are the best besides those with the hubby of course. & I love your wreath. I seen it on IG before the blog & I was already in love with it. You did great :)

    ReplyDelete