Friday, January 4, 2013

'Tis the Season Part 2

More updates...via iPhone pictures.

*Carter's Sitter, Cindy, gave him the best gift of all this year.  "Jesus"--Carter comes home every day and tells us that he watches "Jesus" and he is always so excited.  He was so proud to show me the DVD.
Here he is watching...he said specifically to Blake and I "sit down"...it was very important that we watched with him! 
*These 2 shots were taken after church {before Christmas}...I can't believe how incredibly big Chloe looks with her hot chocolate and sock bun!!! Carter was looking quite sweet as well! 

*To celebrate the season, Blake and I drove up to the Yogi Bear Campground site by Opry Mills to check out the Shadrack Christmas Wonderland!!  It was amazing.  I tried to take pictures but the majority of them did not turn out!  I highly recommend this...I know we will do it every year!  The kids loved it!
*Finally, let's start with Christmas Eve.  Our yearly tradition is to spend Christmas Eve with the Jenkins side of the Family.  This year was no exception.  We started out at Grace's Christmas Eve Service at 3:30; then headed to Don & Sandy's house for dinner and presents.  The kids were extra wound up, but I guess I can't blame them...Santa was coming.  Casey brought a cake for them to decorate to celebrate Jesus' birthday. 
decorating // the final product 
making a snowman craft with Chandler & Grandy

....on to the funnest part of the night--Presents!!



The best I could get of these 2 in their new Christmas PJs from Mommy & Daddy.
{I have started an new tradition this year--I'm going to give each kiddo a box on Christmas Eve w/ new PJs, hot chocolate, new mugs, and a Christmas movie & book}

Tomorrow...Christmas Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment