Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Family Funday Sunday~Bunco Style

WOW!  What a fun afternoon!  Sunday, my Bunco Group had  "Family Funday Sunday!"  Our original group started back in 2005 (many of the members are still in the group that met that first time in September '05)!!  We have never gotten together with all of our families before!  I didn't realize how much we have grown until we all were together like this!  I think we are up to 17 girls!  Let me preface this by saying we don't actually play.  We get together month after month just to hang out and socialize!  It's something I look forward to each and every month!  Fun times by all.  The kids had an amazing time splashing around together and eating hot dogs!  I look forward to this being a yearly tradition!
Me & My Favorite Kindergartner 
Austin, Brittnye, Me, Margaret 
Me, Lauren (my Twin), Haven (and Baby Robert...due in October)

No comments:

Post a Comment