Thursday, August 4, 2011

Looking Back

I'm in love with having my children photographed.  I admit it, I have loads of pictures on my walls...too many really.  But, I love looking around my house and seeing the different stages.  Chloe has been photographed so many times I can't really count.  

While I was looking at Carter's pictures today, I remembered having Chloe's pictures done around the same age...and I had a similar photo from both shoots.  I thought it would be fun to put them side by side to compare their 'look.'  I get lots of differing opinions on who Chloe looks like and who Carter looks like.  I think he favors Chloe (when she was a baby)...but if you really put their pictures side by side you see that they look pretty different.  Carter looks more like my side and Chloe looks more like Blake's side!  

What do you think? 
Carter*9 Months*July 2011
Chloe*9 Months*June 2007

It's hard for me to believe that the sweet baby girl in the picture above is now almost 5 and heading to Kindergarten next week!

She climbed into the car this morning to tell Carter "Bye!"

No comments:

Post a Comment