Friday, April 13, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.  Today is a good day because I'm in a good place...sounds weird? Well, the stress of life and kids and work {I could go on and on} has taken its toll lately! But today, today I'm in a super positive, wonderful place.  Very thankful .

2.   The best thing I did all week was  there are a few things: attend our Community Group on Wednesday {always a great pick me up}; attend a meeting last night that I really didn't want to go to...but, it was necessary; drove home in my new car {I've been patiently...or not so patiently...waiting for her to arrive! Happy she is in my garage now}!!

3.  The current weather is     cloudy       and it makes me feel    indifferent...but, I'm thrilled it's Friday so I have a big ole' smile on my face.

4. The best thing about spring is    that Chloe and I get to wear summer dresses and sandals finally; that we get to be outside more which means double the bath time for the kids because they come home sweaty and worn out! :)

5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is  I'm not trendy at ALL...so I got nothing for this one... :(

6. A person who made me smile this week was    My husband...for being intentional with his words. I'm thankful for that and for him.



7.  The most delicious thing I ate all week was   this is a tough one...I had some yummy Mexican food at our Community Group Wednesday, but other than that, I haven't cooked at all this week {Wife and Mom Fail}!

Link up with Lauren over @ the little things we do
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment