Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Playin' Catch Up...

What's new? 
Well, I'm going to catch up on life over the last 2 weeks...I will update about our amazing time in the sun in Naples next!

The Friday before we left for Florida, we ate dinner at a new hot spot in Nashville: Kayne Prime.
Yum!
The food was amazing & the company even better!
Brittnye and I have been Besties for over a decade!  Love her and couldn't survive without our daily talks (or vent sessions)!



Sunday, we headed to Church and then lunch at Olive Garden.
The kids both looked so sweet in their outfits.
I attempted to get a front view picture of them, but failed.
But, I thought this back view was just as sweet!


Last night, we grilled out a yummy dinner of shish kabobs, sweet potatoes, and pasta.
Oh man...it was delicious.
Afterwards, Chloe & I colored Easter Eggs!




Up next...Naples Trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment