Thursday, April 19, 2012

This & That

I've been quite the blog slacker lately.  So, I thought I would update a few of the happenings around our house through pictures!

Last Friday, Blake went over to a buddies house to hang out so I packed the kids up and headed to Ashland City to hang out with Brittnye and her family.  We enjoyed a yummy dinner of BBQ chicken and all the fixins'! Yum!  We decided to stick the boys in the tub together.  We thought it would be a great idea...not so much!  This is what they both did the entire time....


We quickly pulled them out and put them to sleep!

We recently got some new patio furniture!  We have really enjoyed it...PLUS the weather has been so nice.  We have been outside almost every single night!



{they have thoroughly enjoyed hanging out inside of this storage box}

{we brought out Chloe's trampoline.  She decided to have a party...streamers, party blowers and all}

{Uncle Scottie stopped by over the weekend and flew a kite with the kids}

Saturday night, we attended Cheers for Charity.  It was SO MUCH FUN!  This was Junior Auxiliary's first year hosting this event.  I do hope that JA continues to do this event every year...I see great potential!  These are the fun party favors we got to bring home!  We definitely enjoyed tasting the different wines!


I listen to Pandora every morning while I get ready.  Lately, my favorite station has been "Summer Hits of the 90s."  You should definitely check it out.
Much to my surprise, this song came on the other morning....


Wouldn't you know...there are more lyrics than I thought.  It's an actual song...I thought it was just the theme song to the show!

I'm in the process of reading "Power of a Praying Wife"...the book opens with this quote:


I would highly recommend it!

Finally, I've been a bit under the weather the last few days...so much so, I had to leave work yesterday.  Thankfully, my Mom brought me some Potato Soup from Rafferty's.  It definitely hit the spot, even though I really couldn't taste it! :( 


Chloe had a field trip to the Nashville Children's Theater today to see "Click, Clack, Moo."  I wasn't able to go with her today, but a sweet Mom {Thanks Stacey}sent me a photo of my girl!


I'm looking forward to a jam packed weekend of birthday parties and Rivers & Spires festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment