Tuesday, April 3, 2012

March Photo Challenge: 16th - 31st

It's already April--GEEZ--where has the time gone!
We've been super busy around our house with Spring Break and all...
but, I did want to wrap up my photos from the March Challenge!  
Here are days 16-31!
Enjoy!
You can follow my daily on Instagram 

3.16 sunglasses
{I've had these Ray bans for 4 years...GREAT investment}


3.17 green
{this girl was excited for the St. Patty's day parade. enough said}


3.18 a corner of your home
{it was hard to pick}


3.19 funny
{watch the entire video here


3.20 before / after
{dirty boy / clean boy}


3.21 delicious
{yummy hot dog at Drive One 4UR School}


3.22 kitchen sink
{kind of boring}


3.23 moon
{a favorite of mine}


3.24 an animal
{hate to say my son is an animal, but this particular day we traveled. he wore me out}


3.25 breakfast
{room service in Naples}


3.26 key
{room key at the Ritz}


3.27 name
{initials on my favorite beach bag}


3.28 trash
{my trash from the best low fat cappuccino ice cream...Carter even enjoyed a bite or 2}


3.29 feet
{wearing sandals before Easter; but its okay because we were in Florida, right?}


3.30 toy
{swings at the best playground in Lakeland}


3.31 how you relax
{on this day, staining the playground by myself was relaxing}


We already have another challenge:


You should join in too!

No comments:

Post a Comment