Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What a Christmas!

Well, all I can say is that we had a very, very Blessed Christmas.  Thanks to our families for making it EXTRA special for us and the kids!  

Lost of fun activities...lots of great food...lots of great family time!  
Here are pictures from some of the activities building up to the Holiday and some from the actual weekend of Christmas!!  

First up, Breakfast with Santa at the Clarksville Country Club! 



{Me sitting on Santa's lap was the only way Carter would get near him}




Christmas Eve with the Jenkins Crew




Before Dinner Prayer...I thought this was so sweet of the girls.... 


Some Cousin Love



Me & My Sweet Girl



Christmas Day


Chloe checking out all her goodies from Santa! 


Carter playing with his new truck...by the way, he headed right towards all his old toys that morning instead of playing with his new stuff!  Go figure!


She loves her American Girl "Just Like Me" Doll! 
{Her name is Zoe...that was what we landed on after she tried to name her Chloe :)}


Mommy & Daddy gave Chloe a Trampoline!  
It was too heavy for "Santa" to lift up the stairs to our other tree!


The 2 Monkeys in their Christmas PJs



Opening her stocking goodies!


He loves his new ride-on toy!

Later in the morning, we went to my Mom's house for Brunch.  
Wouldn't you know it...Santa stopped there too!



Chloe showing off her new pink sparkly TOMS!

For Dinner, we headed home and spent the night with Papa {My Dad}...
we enjoyed our traditional dinner of lamb, artichoke soup, and all the sides!  YUM!
My Dad bought Chloe a precious cross necklace...it's her first cross...and I'm glad he was able to give it to her!

As if there haven't been enough pictures, here is Chloe last night sporting her new American Girl PJs...Zoe had her matching pair on as well!


Finally, I think this might be my motto for 2012:


What do you think?

All in All....we had a WONDERFULLY BLESSED Christmas!

I must add...my Santa was very good to me as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment