Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday!

It's Wednesday the 21st, which means we are only 4 short days away from Christmas!

Here's what I'm Lovin' today....


I'm Lovin' that fact that I'm gettin' caught up on life...one of the things to do--
catch up my BLOG!

I'm Lovin' the Adventures of Charlie the Elf!


Sippin' the syrup in the fridge!


Takin' a ride on a Christmas Reindeer!

I'm Lovin' the sweet Christmas Tree shirt Grandy made for Chloe!  So sweet!


I'm Lovin' Clarksville Academy's Christmas Program!
Last Friday, Blake & I took the day off to spend with Chloe.  
She had her Christmas Program in the morning (so sweet), we ate lunch at Olive Garden (her choice), and went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks.
It was a great day with our girl! :) 



Friday night, I headed to Swirlz for a night with the girls!  We had so much fun!  The painting was SO festive! Thanks to Casey & Amanda for a fun night out!

Thankfully, the canvas was pretraced...not sure I could have made it look as good as I did if it wasn't already drawn for me! :)

Before: 


After:


Me & my masterpiece


I'm Lovin' visits with Santa.  This past Saturday, Chloe came with me to our Annual Junior Auxiliary Gingerbread Party.  Every year, Junior Auxiliary adopts several families from the community.  We provide Santa gifts and food for Christmas!  It is a wonderful event...I'm thankful that she was with me to experience it!   While there, she was able to share with Santa (one more time) what she wants for Christmas!


Sweet Austin wasn't to keen on Santa...I'm Lovin' this photo!


What are you Lovin'?

Link up with Jamie!

No comments:

Post a Comment