Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday!

It's unseasonably warm in Tennessee today...
and I'm Lovin' it!

I'm also linkin' up with Jamie for
What I'm Lovin' Wednesday!


Today I'm Lovin' my DIY wreath...don't get too excited people.  
I just threw some Deco Mesh onto a little wreath I picked up at Hobby Lobby, but I LOVE the way it turned out!  
Simple but makes a statement!  


I'm also Lovin' the way our door is looking this year!  I found some pre-lit garland at Goodwill!  18 feet of Garland for $6.00!  Crazy huh?


I'm Lovin' this sweet picture of my boy...he LOVES his My Pal Scout (Thanks Mrs. Brittnye for this fab treat).  I went into his room the other night and found him spooning Scout!  So sweet!
It would make a great addition under the tree for anyone with a youngin' like Carter!  It is customizable...it says his name, foods he likes, songs we sing, etc!  Great toy!


I'm Lovin' Christmas Time in general...the other day, Chloe & I wrote her Santa Letter!
Her wants included:
American Girl Doll
American Girl Doll Clothes
American Girl Doll Carrying Case
(see a trend here??)
Oh, and a Full Size Back Pack

Santa will be spending a little bit of money at the American Girl Store :)


She was excited!

I'm Lovin' this ridiculous toy I saw at Toys R Us the other day.  This is the Annoying Orange.  Have you seen this crazy character on YouTube?  If not, YouTube it...it's a great way to waste 5 minutes of your time..but, it's oh so funny!  Amanda & I have watched this video a time or 2....so when I saw this at the store, I had to send her the picture!  We had a good chuckle!


Christmas is only 11 short days away...are you done shopping yet?  I'm not!  
I hope you all are enjoying the Season with the ones you LOVE!

Don't forget to Link Up with Jamie!

1 comment:

  1. yes, i'm ready! come on christmas before i think of anything else to buy (the drawback of finishing early)!

    ReplyDelete