Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Adventures of Charlie the Elf, Part 1

Thanks to my co-worker, Amanda, Charlie had a hot date last night.  
Chloe woke up to him in her hallway sitting in her barbie Jeep with Miss Barbie herself.  Chloe said that they were girlfriend and boyfriend!  She loved it.  She got really nervous when our dog, Riley, got close to Charlie.  
You see, you can't touch Charlie or he will loose his magic!  I love that she believes with all her heart!  It's really sweet.  This time of year, my favorite part of the morning is watching her search for Charlie!  Yesterday he was hanging out in her stocking waiting for her to wake up!


My Mom got the kids Advent Calendars this year!  I'm so excited about this as this is something I did every year for as long as I can remember!  Chloe was excited to open up the first little door today...oh, and BONUS, she got to open Carter's too!

 

We are getting in the Christmas Spirit!

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with everyone.

    ReplyDelete