Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Is it Wednesday already?
I'll take it... especially with a little sunshine!

I'm linkin' up with Jamie...you should too!


Here's what I'm Lovin' this week...

I'm Lovin' Children's Motrin because it has helped to keep my son from hitting a fever of 105...AGAIN!  That is scary territory for me folks!


Thankfully, my 2 men are on the mend now...hoping for a fever free weekend!

I'm Lovin' that it is almost December, which means that all my favorite Christmas movies are starting to show!  Last night, we watched Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer with Chloe!  She was Lovin' it too!


I'm Lovin' that my daughter {the fashionista} rocked my knee high boots last night!


I'm Lovin' that Charlie, our Elf on the Shelf, has made his appearance.  Yesterday he wanted to hang out with Baby Jesus...today he was in Chloe's stocking!  She loved that!


I'm Lovin' this new "Winter"  Bucket List...hope to accomplish a few of these with the kiddos this month!  Don't think we will be making a sandman, but maybe we will get the opportunity to make a snowman :)


And finally, I'm Lovin' this Pinterest find...for those of you with kids, I know you can relate!


What are you Lovin' this week?

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully soon we can mark ice skating off that winter bucket list you big chicken ;) whoop whoop!

    ReplyDelete