Monday, November 28, 2011

DIY Wedding Ornament

We all are obsessed with Pinterest...right?  
Well, I came across this sweet DIY project for a special Christmas ornament--taking your wedding invitation and making it into an ornament to hang on the tree.  I have tons of extra invites so I was glad to find something to do with one of them!

Step 1:
Purchase a pack of clear ornaments.  I got mine at Hobby Lobby.


Step 2: 
Get your hands on your wedding invite.


Step 3:
Cut invite into horizontal strips (as small or as big as you want).


Step 4:
Place into clear ornament and tie with ribbon.  I chose gold to coordinate with our gold tree!


Precious!

1 comment:

  1. I have been checking out a few of your stories and I must say pretty clever stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Presentation Folders | Folder printing | Custom Folders

    ReplyDelete