Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"I'm a little turkey, short and fat..."

This was part of the sweet song Chloe sang at her Thanksgiving Feast today.  Blake and I got to go and enjoy lunch with her and the other Kindergartners.  I'm pretty sure I say this a lot, but I absolutely love everything about the Academy.  There are so many 'extras' they do there that makes things like Thanksgiving so very special for her (and for me)!  The kids sang 2 sweet songs and then we ate a yummy meal of turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, mac-n-cheese, green beans & desserts!  Thanks to Mrs. King and Mrs. Samuels for letting us parents share this special day with our kiddos!

Here are a few pictures from our fun little lunch!


My Little Turkey


Singing with her classmates

They had the kids artwork displayed for all of us to see:



I'm looking forward to more Holiday Fun this week!

1 comment: