Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful....

I have a lot to be thankful for this year...

My husband who has stuck by me through thick & thin


My sweet baby boy


My sassy little girl


I live a very blessed life and I thank God every day for everything he has provided us with.  We are very lucky to have each other, our health, and our happiness.

Thanksgiving this year was great.  Normally, they are hectic and more of a chore than anything, but this year there was a calm about it.  We started the day off at Don & Sandy's house.  My Dad joined us there this year so it was a double treat for me.  Sandy prepared an AMAZING meal for us.  We ate until we almost popped.  We ended the day at Monika's house where we visited with my Mom and more family friends!

The Cook (picture courtesy of Chloe)


Carter found a new pass time....sliding with Daddy!
I love his sweet innocent face!


Chloe decided to strike a pose in her festive Thanksgiving dress...


and show us her favorite accessory...her ruby red shoes (again, picture courtesy of Chloe)


She is quite the photographer!

I hope you and yours had a fabulous day filled with family & food!
_________________________

Thanksgiving Eve

was spent making mini pizzas, fun-fetti whooppi pies, & watching our new favorite movie ELF.  
Thanks to Amanda for letting us borrow it!

Here are a few pictures that I took to document our fun night!

Mixing up the brownie batter


Our 'sandwichs' for the whooppi pies


YUM!


The finished product!



No comments:

Post a Comment