Thursday, November 10, 2011

She's growing up fast folks!

Wow!  
She looks so grown in this picture.

I texted this picture to Blake and told him that we need to put her under lock and key :)  He said--
"WOW, she looks beautiful but it makes me sick that she is so big now!"  I AGREE.  
When did she turn into a little lady?

Yesterday, Chloe's school called and said she wasn't feeling so good.  So she got to come and hang with Momma at work for a while before we headed to the Doctor.  Here she is hanging out eating lunch with 
She was eating 2 lunches as you can see...funny for a girl that barely eats anything at all!  It was $2 lunch at the BCM across the street...Wednesday Lunch is our favorite at Jenkins and Wynne!

For some perspective, here is Chloe a few years ago visiting Mommy at work!  She has grown so much!

____________________________________________________

A few other updates....

In honor of Veterens Day tomorrow, CA had a program today that Chloe participated in.  Grandy and I headed over this afternoon to watch!  It was adorable!  You can't really see her, but this is the Pre-K & Kindergarten classes singing:
"We LOVE A-M-E-R-I-C-A!"  
So sweet! 

Here are the Lower School Kiddos sitting so quietly and patiently during the assembly!


This treat came in for our favorite guy today...he will be so excited when he gets home!  I have to say, I'm a tad bit jealous that he gets the first IPhone 4S of the house!  


I finally got around to turning Carter's car seat around last night.  
He enjoyed facing forward...he can see the world!


Finally, Chloe fell asleep watching Shirley Temple movies again last night...she looked so sweet with all her blankets and her Baby Maggie.  I am trying to soak in the last few moments of toddler-hood.  She still wears a 5T so in my mind...she is still a Toddler...I know, I know...it's ridiculous.  But, when I look at the picture of her being sassy (see above), I quickly realize that she will be 13 in a blink of an eye, and I will be wishing that she was still 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment