Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A few firsts-Field Trip & Bus Ride

Yesterday I had the pleasure of joining my favorite Kindergartner on her very 1st Field Trip!  We headed to the Pumpkin Patch at Rivermound Farms!  It was a perfect day...cool in the morning and warm by the time we left!  I met Mrs. Kings class at the Farm which meant Chloe got to ride the bus...for the very first time!  She loved it.  I asked her what her favorite part of the day was--she quickly said "RIDING THE BUS!"  It's the small things!  Here are a few pictures of our day--a hayride, sweet friends, learning about the farm and pig races (only in Tennessee)!
 

Mrs. King's Kindergarten Class 
Oh, this is Jesse...Chloe's Corn Maze buddy.  She was pretty shy about holding his hand...so once she did, I had to snap a photo!
____________________________________
A few other things I forgot to mention:
Monday, Amanda & I dressed up for Halloween.
We like to keep it festive!
The lovely ladies of the Internet Department:
Amanda, Me, & Stephanie

I loved this picture of Chloe exploring her loot from Trick or Treating

My buddy Alayna was sweet and picked up this fun Owl Cupcake at a bake sale!  Such a fun Halloween treat PLUS this Chi Omega loves anything Owl related!  Chloe and split it right down the middle and enjoyed it for dessert last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment