Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday!

Well, it's that time of the week again...
I'm linkin' up with Jamie


I'm also playin' blog catch up...
good thing everything that has happened lately nicely applies to what I'm Lovin'!!

Let's get started, shall we?

First up, I'm Lovin' this sweet Gingerbread house I made with Chloe last night.  It was our first attempt EVER at the Jenkins Household...I think it turned out quite nice!  I iced and she decorated with the candy!

Gettin' Started


Tediously decorating!


The end product!  Not too bad :)


The Little Brother has been kind of grumpy lately...he's not quite in the Christmas spirit yet...
OR, maybe he was mad that he couldn't eat the candy with Chloe!


I'm Lovin' Christmas clothes for my girl! 
I've been dying for her to wear this outfit ever since I bought it months ago!


I'm Lovin' my sweet boy (when he wants to be sweet)....

playing with his toys


taking a ride in the laundry basket


I'm Lovin' board games with my favorite Kindergartner!


I'm Lovin' that my boy just sacked out the other day...he was worn out (picture taken by Chloe)!!


I'm Lovin' this new Potato Soup Recipe. 
YOU.MUST.TRY.IT


You can do this in a crock pot, but I did not.  Here are the easy steps to this YUMMY recipe!

1 bag shredded hash brows
1 can cream of chicken
3 cans of chicken broth
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
handful of bacon bits
handful of chopped green onion
salt to taste

Cook until potatoes are tender (about an  hour).
Add a block of cream of cheese (can't be fat free because it won't melt) until melted.

Enjoy with chives, bacon, cheese, or toppings of your choice!

That's it!  Super Easy!

I'm Lovin' the adventures of our Elf, Charlie!
Yesterday, Charlie was a bad elf and got into our cereal...it was all over the counter!  I am sad that I did not take a picture!
But, I did catch him today hanging from our kitchen light fixture!  Chloe was amazed that he was up there!


I'm also Lovin' the Holidays with my Family!


What are you Lovin' this week?
Link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment