Friday, February 3, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday & 100th Day

It's Friday Ya'll!
Time for...


1.   If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is   quitting work and traveling with Blake and the kids.  Also, getting my family anything they need {new car, etc}.

2.   {Disclaimer: this was when I was a child} Eating Doritos with dill pickles and a splash of vinegar {extremely gross...I'm aware of it now}  is something I like that other people think is weird.

3.  If my life were a movie right now, the title would be   Crazy Mom of 2 in heels! .

4.  Three things I am looking forward to this month are   Valentine's Day {making cupcakes with Chloe and making special V-Day cards for her Class}  ,    running with Amanda {finally} and    digging into our new Small Group at Church.

5.  My favorite song to sing in the shower is Usually trying to yell over the shower to my toddler who has travel shampoos in his mouth...no singing for me!

6.  If I found out that the production of    ANYTHING chocolate    was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7.  One thing I'll never grow tired of is   spending time with my family {even though they drive me nuts-o some days} and my job {love the girls I'm blessed to work with}.


Don't forget to Link Up!

*************************************
On a different note, today was the 100th day of Kindergarten for Chloe!
I had the privilege of helping out in her class this morning {something I wish I could do more of, but I definitely take the opportunity when I can}!

The kids had to decorate a shirt with 100 items of their choice.
I 'recommended' buttons because I have 5 million of them PLUS I thought they would be the easiest to put on a shirt!
The shirt came out great and Chloe {with her curly hair} looked adorable.


{excuse the squinty eyes...the sun was out and all}

The Road to the Curly Hair
It was a fight...let me tell you.
All was well last night:
{case in point}


Until this morning when I took out the curlers and she looked a bit like Shirley Temple {Chloe's choice of words}.  She then proceeded to tell us her hair was not cute.  What was the first thing that happened when she walked into class?  Her little Buddy, Lilly, told her how cute her hair was!  Mommy & Daddy are always right!  This little 5 year old definitely has some opinions!

Back to the 100th Day!
The activity I was asked to help with was helping the kids walk 100 steps from Mrs. Kings Class.
First up, Chloe & Colby.
They walked 100 steps outside into the Breeze Way!
They proudly hung their certificates on an outside door!
Both classes were doing this today so when they walked around, they would be able to see where all the other kids walked too!  Very cute idea!
They were also going to decorate a picture of themselves at 100 years old!
Can't wait to see that artwork!



{Chloe in class with her buddies}

Thanks Mrs. King for letting me help out today!
I love getting to see just a piece of what Chloe does everyday!

Finally, can't forget about our boy:


He was looking extra cute in the tub last night sporting his Mohawk (or shark fin)!

2 comments:

  1. love her curls and the shirt. i think her hair bow is as big as her head, lol. cute stuff, fran!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is very well written, and it also contains many interesting facts. I appreciate your distinguished way of writing the post. Keep up the good work. Thanks

    ReplyDelete