Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday: February Photo Challenge

I'm Linkin' up with Jamie for....


Since more than 1/2 the month is down, 
I'm showing off the first 15 pictures from the 
{I post daily on Instagram for the Iphone @franjenkins}


Day 1: your view today
{Chloe putting chapstick on before Dance class}
Day 2: words
{hanging in my kitchen}
Day 3: hands
{chloe making valentine's cupcakes}
Day 4: a stranger
{at Burger King drive-thru...creepy, I know}
Day 5: 10am
{church @ Grace Community}
Day 6: dinner
{left over mexican}
Day 7: button
{blake's work shirt}
Day 8: sun
{no sun out this day, so a picture of my actual SON}
Day 9: front door
Day 10: self portrait 
{early valentine's dinner with Blake}
Day 11: makes you happy
{coloring with Chloe}
Day 12: inside your closet
Day 13: blue
{valentine's treat for kids class...heart shaped crayon}
Day 14: heart
{thanks Amanda, for the V-Day treat}
Day 15: phone
{love the iPhone w/ my favorite family pic}

Stay tuned for more fun Instagram photos during the rest of the Challenge!

**************************
I'm also Lovin'...
this adorable DIY I found on Pinterest months and months ago....
I knew I had to use it for Chloe & Carter's Valentine's this year.
Here is what we did:
1. Peel paper off 120 crayons
2. Break and place in silicone heart shaped pan
3. Bake @ 300 degrees for 10-12 minutes
4. Let cool for 1 hour {I put them in the freezer to quicken the process}
{yielded 24 crayons}

End result:

I hope Chloe & Carter's buddies enjoyed their new, fun crayon!

I was EXTREMELY pleased with how they turned out!

Don't forget to Link Up!

4 comments:

  1. I did the Crayons for Christmas with snowflake and ginger man molds. If you want some for next christmas give me a shout and you can use my molds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lovin' this post this Wednesday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are so much fun to look at... For sure loving that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures. I really like them. You are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.

    ReplyDelete