Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday!

I feel like most Wednesdays I'm just catching up from the weekend...where does time go?
Today, I'm Linkin' up with Jamie...


Let's start with this past Friday...
I'm Lovin' the DRAKE concert with wonderful friends!
Good times had in Nashville!



Earlier in the day, Carter had his 15 month apt (we are just a month behind since he's already 16 months).
He is still growing like a weed:
Weight: 29 1/2 lbs (91%)
Height: 34.5 in (97%)
Head: 48.5 cm (80%)



Just confirms what we already know...he's going to outgrow Chloe within the year...guaranteed.
Dr. Road said he is above expectations as far as talking...which makes me happy being that he is a boy and the second child...I was so nervous he wouldn't be a talker!

All four of us went to the appointment...was not Lovin' that.  Craziness!

He got 3 shots at the appointment.
We noticed a large red spot later that weekend that showed up at the injection spot.
Turns out, he has Celulitus. Yuck.
He is now on 10 days of antibiotics to help with the infection.


 

{look at those thighs}

Saturday was low key...which is what we needed.
I'm Lovin' Mommy-Daughter "quality" time...
playing beauty shop:


Mrs. Laura would be proud...she even 'pumped' up her salon chair!


having slinky races down the stairs:


Free brother & sister entertainment:


I'm Lovin' my 2 new Essie colors:
Fishnet Stockings
Sand Tropez 


I'm Lovin' shopping trips with my girlfriends.
6 of us headed to Green Hills, ate lunch at The Cheesecake Factory, and shopped our hearts out.
We all left successful with dresses for the upcoming Candlelight Ball.
I actually found 2 dresses, and I'm still in the process of choosing between them!

I'm Lovin' homemade Krystal burgers.
Thanks to Mrs. Sheila for the recipe!
They were a hit with the husband and the kids!
YUMMY!  


What you need:
1 lb Hamburger Meat
1 packet French Onion Soup Mix
A little bit of Mayo
Mustard
Monteray Jack Cheese
Dill Pickle Hamburger Slices
Hawaiian Rolls

Cook hamburger meat and drain. Add in soup mix, enough mayo to make sticky, a handful of monteray jack cheese and MIX.  Cut the rolls in 1/2 keeping them in tact. Place mixture on bottom 1/2 of rolls.  Top with a sprinkle of cheese, a pickle, and a bit of mustard. 
Heat until gooey at 350 degrees.
Enjoy with fries & beans.

A few words I'm Lovin...thanks Pinterest!

For those with sweet girls that Love their big bows...for Chloe!


For my sweet Mama's boy....{things that make you happy #452}


For my sweet husband...something he ALWAYS does and I overlook sometimes 
{things that make you happy #245}


For ME :)
{a reminder we can all use}


What are you Lovin' today?

3 comments:

  1. lovin that salon chair and chloe's big bow sign! :)
    is his cellulitis settling down now? my mil had a really bad bout with that after vein surgery. she had to be hooked up to some crazy machine for quite awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it kind of went away on his own...we did the antibiotics for a few days, but it's pretty much gone...thankfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's quite hard to find a good site. And I think I am lucky enough to have come here. The posts are doing great and full of good insights. I would be glad to keep on coming back here to check for a new update.

    ReplyDelete