Thursday, May 17, 2012

Life according to my iPhone

Photo Dump...I have no choice but to update my life via the iPhone because I'm so behind:

Carter playing outside the other day.
I just think  he has the sweetest face {I'm a bit partial}.

These 2 have so much fun together...love the joy in their faces.

****
Chloe had a big time at school last week...
Field Day Fun 
{thanks to fellow Mom, Stacey, for always sending me pictures of my girl}

{Chloe and her buddy, Maddox, on their Field Day lunch break}

She also got her very first yearbook.  Bitter sweet that her first year of school is coming to an end.

****
While Blake was gone to DC last week, we have a playdate with Kathryn and Austin.
We ate pizza and let the kids run wild outside. 
They were all good and worn out by the end of the night.


****
I love my iPhone for many, many reasons, 
but, I really love it for Facetime while Blake is away.
Carter was able to talk to Daddy for the first time this last trip.
He was amazed that he could hear AND SEE Daddy at the same time.

He kept saying Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!
Sweet boy.

****

{Carter wearing some new-to-us clothes--Thanks Sally--by the way, the shirt and shorts are both 3Ts}

{Carter & I on our way into Walmart}

****

Sadly, I had the flu on Mother's Day so I was down and out most of the day...
but, Chloe did give me this sweet potted plant, a new work out outfit, and this sweet hand written note for Mother's Day!  Blake also surprised me with a new bottle of perfume.  I wish I had felt better, but I needed rest...and rest is what I got for the following 48 hours!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment