Monday, September 12, 2011

Spirit Week @ Clarksville Academy

This week is Homecoming at Clarksville Academy!  What does that mean?  The kids get to dress up in something fun and different everyday!  

Today is 'be your favorite character day!'  Chloe (well, Momma) decided on Hannah Montana!  She was thrilled with the idea.  We didn't have too much Hannah attire, but we packed on the jewelry, curled the hair, put a star sticker by her eye and headed out the door!  

She looked adorable!


Another reason I love the Academy....Senior Buddies!  Each Kindergartner is paired with a Senior Buddy.  Isn't that great?  I haven't met Chloe's yet, but her name is Claire.  We have a Senior Buddy / Parent Picnic on Wednesday where I will be able to meet her!  I think I may be more excited than Chloe...I just think its such a neat program.  The Seniors have lunch with the kids, go on field trips with them and so much more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment